måndag 8 mars 2010

I fake a smile so he won't see

***** looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see
That I want and I'm needing everything that we should be
Drew talks to me, I laugh cause it's just so funny
That I can't even see anyone when he's with me
I wonder if he knows he's all I think about at night
He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do
 
***** walks by me, can he tell that I can't breathe?
And there he goes, so perfectly,

The kind of flawless I wish I could be
***** looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see.



Ja, jag är oinspirerad och lyssnar på Taylor Swift. Jag tog bort en del av texten, och tog bort Drew. Eftersom det var irrelevant. 

Inga kommentarer: