onsdag 4 april 2012

Diet Killers

I'm such a cheater!
I'm trying and trying to only eat candy one day every week (usually saturdays) but this week I've failed big time.
On monday morning I donated blood and to survive the rest of that day with lectures and stuff I ate some candy. And right now I'm eating candy just to stay awake or something like that. And tomorrow I will propably eat candy as well. Because tomorrow is my big English Linguistic exam! It's sooo hard!
And this week end is easter so I'm propably going to eat candy then aswell.
I'm failing my diet haha. No but seriously, it's not a life threathening thing. I just come again next week and continue with my usual diet!

But I feel bad. No doubt about it.  But to be honest I've only been eating chocolate, and that's not really the worst candy there is!

1 kommentar:

ElinorAhlberg sa...

Man får lov att göra misstag.
Bara på det igen imorgon! :D <3